washington, north carolina SEO EXPERT
With so many marketing firms out there,
it can be hard to choose.
Your website is the first impression customers have about your business. What do you want yours to say?
With the right design, excellent content, and great SEO, your website could bring in traffic and capture more customers than you ever thought possible.
To unlock that potential, you need an expertly designed website that maximizes your ROI. At Capstone Digital Marketing, LLC, we believe that every penny spent on digital marketing should be utilized; and, give you something back in return.
We strive to make our clients’ investment in digital marketing go further, and with our comprehensive list of services, we can help revamp a struggling website or build a highly successful site from the ground up.
boutique Digital marketing serving Washington NC
Washington, NC– Welcome to the Original Washington in the U.S. - 1776
As early as 1585, the first English explorers visited the area that would become Washington. However, it wasn’t until the 1690s that the first settlements appeared. In 1705, Bath, located 15 miles to the east of present-day Washington was founded and became the first town in North Carolina. The region went by a number of names until 1712, when the county was named Beaufort after Henry Somerset, Duke of Beaufort.
The settlement that would be called Washington appeared in the 1770s, when James Bonner started a town on his farm, which bordered the Pamlico and Tar Rivers. First called Forks of the Tar, the name was changed in 1776 to Washington in honor of General George Washington, making the Original Washington the first town to be named after our First President.
Dayton was established by the Thompson Party, which consisted of 12 settlers and was founded in 1796. The city is best known for the number of patents and inventions created in the city, and it has held that reputation since the 1870s. In fact, Dayton has more patents granted per capita than any other town in the United States. (Source)
Full-Service Digital Marketing Services
Capstone Digital Marketing, LLC in Washington, NC is a full-service online marketing agency. Spearheaded by founder Tracy Gimpel, Capstone offers years of experience in SEO, digital marketing, content, and web design. Our boutique firm customizes our services to your website’s needs. Just some services you get from us include:
- Search Engine Optimization – Let us find the keywords that attract search engines, but also are used by the customers you want to find your website.
- Content Marketing – Whether you need fresh content for your website or you want weekly blog posts, you will receive expertly-written, engaging, and always unique content from Capstone’s in-house copywriters.
- Social Media Marketing – Let us help you gain the social media following you need to engage with customers and build your brand.
- Comprehensive Website Audits – We analyze every aspect of your site to identify what is and is not working. Then, we go to work with a customized solution built on what our in-depth analysis finds.
- Google Repairs – Did you receive a penalty from Google? We can help correct those issues and further optimize your site so that you get back in the good graces of the world’s largest search engine.
- Web Design – Let us revamp your existing site or construct a brand-new site using the latest tools to create an attractive, user-friendly website.
Contact Your Online Marketing Experts in washington, NC Today
If you are ready to take your brand to the next level and encourage search engines to recommend your website, turn to the team at Capstone Digital Marketing, LLC. Schedule a consultation with our team or request your comprehensive website audit now by calling us at 740-502-3002 or connect with us online.